Wednesday 30 December 2015

Hello Again!

Hello Again!

My name is Jemimah, but some of you may know me as TwoGirlsOneBlog. Recently my friend and I have forgotten about the blog, so I'm sorry if you were wondering why we weren't posting. I thought about starting my own blog for a while but never had the time to sot down and really focus, but I now do and think it is a great opportunity. I am starting from the beginning again, so sorry if you have heard this.
I am going to post once a week and do a quote of the week as well. I hope to post on Sunday, so it can help you through your week.
Sorry this is a short post, but I thought I would update you before I start.
I hope you enjoy my blog and please do comment with suggestions and anything you feel like!


Bookie B xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment