Sunday 17 January 2016

A Weekend Away

Hey guys.
Hope you're good.

So on the 2nd January 2016 me and my family went away for a couple of nights to Bristol and I thought I would write about what I took and how to travel light. Some of you may hardly pack anything when you go away, but I always pack like I'm going away for weeks.
For the weekend we went on we did some caving, so I needed to pack something warm, but also something that can get messy.
I packed a pair of messy leggings and messy tracksuits so I was warm and a thermal top with a warm jumper. They gave us waterproof suits to put over the top and also took wellies. That's all I took for caving.
We went out for dinner a couple of times too, so I took, my Black Lace Up Wedge Boots, smart black leggings and a smart jumper. For the other night I took jeans and another jumper. I didn't take another pair of shoes, because its another thing to carry and they are comfy.
I did take swim wear and gym stuff for our spare time. I took my tankini, because a bikini wouldn't be right for a hotel. I also took my gym leggings and a gym top.
We did go around Bristol so I took more leggings, a casual jumper and my Nike Air Maxes.

For makeup I took my foundation, 2 concealers, bronzer, contour concealer, shimmer brick, blusher, eye palette, eyeliner, mascara, lipstick, lip crayon and my daily makeup brushes. So for makeup you could say I didn't really travel light.


I hope you liked this post
Please leave a comment
Big hugs...

Bookie B xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment