Sunday 10 January 2016

December Favourites

Hey Guys!
I have loved so many different things this December and I thought I would share with you my favourite things.

The first thing I have been loving is my Revlon 24hr ColourStay Foundation. This foundation is medium to full coverage but it doesn’t feel heavy or thick on the skin. blends really nicely and it is really easy to work with. I haven’t tried it for 24hrs, but when I wear it, it seems to last a long time. I would recommend it a lot.







The next thing that I have been loving this month is my Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick, in Pink Quartz. I got this for Christmas from my parents and I love it. Last year for my birthday I went to get my makeup done by Bobbi Brown and the lady used the Shimmer Brick on me. It gives a bronzed, blush and highlight effect and makes you look like you have healthy looking skin. It is a bit on the pricey side but I think it is worth it.







Another favourite of this month is the Seventeen Easy On The Eyes Palette in Birthday Suit. I also got this for Christmas but from my brother. It is a really nice nude palette. It has some matte eyeshadows and some shimmery, as well as coming with a primer and 3 cream eyeshadows. It comes with a dark berry shade to make it a bit more smoky.








This favourite has been a favourite of every month since I got it. Like I said before about going to Bobbi Brown for my birthday. Well when I had my makeup done by this lady, she used an incredible mascara. Its the Bobbi Brown Smoky Eye Mascara. The lady even said that it looked like I had fake eyelashes on, because it is so good. It gives so much volume and length and is just AMAZING!! I have quite long lashes, but they aren't curly, so when the lady used the mascara, it made them look curly.  





http://www.bobbibrown.co.uk/product/2332/27021/Makeup/Eyes/Mascara/Smokey-Eye-Mascara#

The last favourite I have is shoes. I also got these for Christmas and I wear them everywhere I can. These are Black Lace Up Wedge Boots. They are high heels, but because they are wedges they are comfortable to wear. I like to wear them with black leggings or acid wash jeans. They are really well priced as well. 

   





I hope you enjoyed this blog.
Please leave a comment!
Big hugs…

Bookie B xoxo














1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness!!! I loved this post! And i wish i had your photography skills you will have to teach me!! Xx - sophie

    ReplyDelete