Sunday 3 January 2016

New Years Resolution

Hey guys
Todays post is going to be my New Years Resolutions. 
I was struggling to think of a few resolutions, but I have finally got some. 

·      Be more healthy
         
I seem to find myself feeling very peckish a lot and I always eat chocolate or something unhealthy. I have tried so much to be healthy but it only lasts a few days or a week at maximum. 

·      Be more truthful

I always am trying to get myself out of things by either blaming other people or lying about things. I always feel guilty afterwards and if my brother is included, he always gets the blame for it and I feel so bad. 

·      Be more committed

When I am working at home, I feel like I don’t give it my fullest. My mum always says to me, that however much effort I put in now, will determine what I can do in the future. If I don’t get the grades I want, I might not be able to go to the places I want to go to e.g. universities 

I hope this has inspired you with your New Years Resolutions.

I hope you enjoyed this blog.
Please leave a comment!
Big hugs…


Bookie B xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment