Sunday 21 February 2016

5 Beauty Hacks

Hey Guys.
I am so sorry that I didn't post last week. I have been really busy and have exams coming up, but I am trying my hardest.
So todays post is going to be 5 Beauty Hacks. These hacks are amazing and have helped me so much.

1. Making A Lipstick Matte

If you have a lipstick that you love or just really want a matte lipstick, why spend money on one when you can make all your lipsticks matte. So you are going to put the lipstick of your choice on and get some translucent powder and put it on top of your lipstick with a sponge or brush. You want to put loads on and let it set for about a minute, then brush it off with a brush and you have a matte lipstick.

2. Making Waterline Eyeliner Last

Don't you just hate it when you put an eyeliner in your waterline and by the end of the day it has gone? Well I have a solution for you. Apply your eyeliner as normal and then get an eyeshadow the same colour, preferably matte, and apply that on top of the eyeliner.

3. Making Your Eyelashes Look Longer

So this hack is my absolute favourite. I have quite long eyelashes, but they aren't curly so I curl my lashes. I saw someone curl their eyelashes, but before they hairdryed them to get them hot. I tried this and my goodness. It makes such a difference and makes me look like I have false lashes on!

4. Getting The Perfect Cat Eye Flick

If you struggle with getting the perfect cat eye flick I have the trick for you. Get some tape and stick it where you want your flick to be. Then you can do your eyeliner as normal and draw against the tape. When you take the tape off your eyeliner looks amazing.

5. Making An Eyeshadow More Pigmented

If you have an eyeshadow that you love, but it doesn't show up, then I have the trick for you. If you wet your brush before you use the eyeshadow the pigmentation will be so good.

So I hope you enjoyed this post and these hacks will help you as much as they help me.
Please leave a comment of any questions or posts you would like me to do.

Big Hugs….

Bookie B xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment