Monday 1 February 2016

Homemade Powder Foundation!!

Hey guys
Hope you had a good week. I am so sorry that I didn't post yesterday! I have had a really busy week, but I promise to get back into the swing of thing.
Todays post is going to be a bit different. I am going to show you how I made this Homemade Powder Foundation!
I have been experimenting quite a lot with different methods of how to made your own makeup. I finally found one that I liked the look of and I tried it.
I'm not going to lie, but it didn't work! It is a loose foundation powder, so it does go everywhere, but when I put it on it just looked really blotchy! I tried putting it on with different brushes and in afferent ways, but it never seemed to work.
I am going to compact the powder to see if it makes a difference and hopefully it will. I will let you know as soon as I have done it.
I will link the website that I used incase you wanted to try it. The lady did say it works for her so it may work for you. If you do try it, please let me know in the comments how it turns out.

In the ingredients that I used, there is something called Bentonite Clay. It is really good for your skin, so I tried it. It is a powder, but if you mix it with some water it makes a face mask type thing. I put it on my spots and the next day they looked so much better! I would highly recommend that!

Please leave a comment of some posts you would like to see!

    Bentonite Clay : http://www.amazon.co.uk/Aztec-Secret-Indian-Healing-Facial/dp/B0014P8L9W/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1454337049&sr=8-3&keywords=bentonite+clay


    Homemade Powder Foundation : http://livesimply.me/2013/06/27/homemade-foundation-powder/


I hope you enjoyed this post
Please leave a comment
Big hugs….

Bookie B xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment