Saturday 6 February 2016

True Friends

Hey guys.
Hope you are doing well.
Todays post is going to be about True Friendships. If you followed my old blog you might have seen that I posted a similar post to this one, but this one will be a bit different because my confidence has been growing so I have had the change to meet more people.
Friends are one of the greatest things in life. They are there for you when you are down and they are there to share the amazing moments in life. If you know me you will know that I have had a pretty bad experience with friendships.
I am going to give you a brief story of what happened, but I don't want to say the name of the girl so I am going to give her a fake name. She is going to be called Beth.
So I moved from London to Oxfordshire in 2011 and I was joining this school and so was Beth. She was so nice and we become ver close very quickly. She was my best friend and I trusted her with everything. When year 7 came, Beth and I were both staying in the same school so I was even more excited. We made more friends which was so good. She had her little group and I had mine, but we were still close so I was so happy. We drifted apart a bit and didn't spend as much time together.
Every summer we had a massive argument and stupidly I always wanted to be friends with her, so I let her annoy and upset me. This went on for about 2 years and then it started to get 10 times worse. As I had always wanted to be friends with her after arguments, she must have thought that she can do it all the time and I would still love her, so she started to make rumours and lie to me all the time. After school virtually everyday I would burst into tears. In year 9 I stopped wanting to be friends with her, but she didn't stop!
Half way through year 9 something happened on instagram where someone commented on my pictures with horrible comments. This person was posting on Beth's instagram as well so we started chatting and getting close again. It got to the point that we had to get the police involved so I was spending a lot of time with her. This made me think that I could trust her, but NO!! She wouldn't leave me alone and she had recruited a little group of girls and they all helped to bully me. This made my confidence go down a lot. I never wanted to go to groups or do anything that I hadn't done before.
In the end we looked around schools but nothing seemed right and we started homeschooling. It has slowly built my confidence back up and I am going to a lot more groups. This whole experience has made me realise my true friends, because they were there for me helping me throughout the whole process.
Recently I have met a couple of girls my age that I have built a really good friendship with. We went to a youth group and I have met so many more people.
If any of you are going through anything similar, it will end and your true friends will be there for you!
I know this was quite a heavy post but I thought I would share this with you!

I hope you enjoyed this post
Please leave a comment
Big hugs….

Bookie B xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment